Leg feels better!
So I've been waiting to work out, because my leg has been weak and numb.  I got tired of waiting, and worked out anyway - and the next day my leg felt better.  Interesting, huh?
It is Jen.  I've been going to a gym once in a while lately and have noticed that if I can push through the initial first five minutes, it gets a little easier to keep going.  I will say though that this only works on the machines where I'm sitting down and work with very little or no resistance.  The trick is keeping my legs under me to walk to the exit and drive home.

I'm glad you are feeling a little better and stronger.  It's so hard to constantly be searching for the right balance of activity.

Mary
woohoo!!  that must have felt fabulous!
so glad to hear it jen,
xo michelle
I agree WOOHOO!   That must have felt great :)  Keep up the great work

D
Wow that is awesome. I am afraid if I worked out I wouldn't be able to walk to the couch to sit down. My left leg gets like jelly if I use it and it seems to get weaker. I still walk and do things just in moderation.

I am glad this has worked for you and hope it keeps working.

Paula
Well, okay, I might have been a little premature!  It felt better yesterday - today it's back to mostly numb jelly.  I am getting close to that time of the month - I always have a couple of symptoms that get worse at that time.
oh no, drag!  
well, hopefully the recurrent decline is atleast in part related to your cycle and some additional feeling/strength will return soon.  i too have noticed that symptoms become a bit more pronounced a few days before that time.  yikes, don't give up hope!!
isn't it the pits the way one day it's improved, and then Bang... it's back and sometimes even worse.  

take care
wobbly