Legs get weird pains...??
Question for you... my legs get these pains that come and go...they only last a few minutes at times... and only in an area of part of my leg...like patches on my thighs.. could be one leg then the other..they don't last long...but hurt abit.. weird feeling..

I'm I not moving around enough.. when I do move it doesn't help alot.. and I don't really walk to much because my left leg is so numb.... just wondering about these pain..or feelings I'm getting.. everyday..on and off.. does anyone get these things??  if you know what I mean..

any replies would be great...
thanks
wobbly
undx
There is a name for this begins with p but its gone!!

I had pain patches for a few hrs this morn all down my right side ribs thigh and then ankle and every time i moved it hurt when i stayed still they hurt then this afternoon it went been there on and off since sunday night so odd?

the numbness in your left leg must be a huge concern for you?

what are they doing about this?

Is it sharp stabbing pains or more like sensitive pain where it hurts to be touched or pins and needles?

sam
My L thigh has had pains in it for a while.  It's like two different spots on my thigh, I can put my finger on it and no pain but sometimes sitting or walking I get this sharp stabbing pain and them its gone.  Only a couple of times it has taken my leg out from under me.  This also has happened in my L ankle.  The thigh pain occurs several times a day for many months.

lala
the pain is more like a burning, sensitive pain... in different areas on my thighs.. doesn't last too long...and not too painful.. but bothersome..

they haven't done much with my numbness... I haven't told them it's getting worst yet.. my GP is now on vacation for a few weeks.. I'll let him know as I'm going to get a walker to help..

take care
wobbly
undx
That sounds like parasthsia ok spelt wrong but it in the health page under that heading or things that go bump!

tell you GP as soon as you see him as this is not on hun they have to do something about it, i just dnt get how they leave you hanging like this.

sam
wobbly i have the same issue for last 4 weeks. leg stiffness and pain in patches on thighs and calves. also behind the knee. sometime burning sensation. has been always there on and off. i have done all the blood work lyme, ana, etc and all is normal. i am not sure to be over concerned on this one or not?