MRI Brain Results
Hey,

I am confused by my MRI results and wondered if someone could help clarify, this is what it says:

"There are few asymmetrically distributed supratentorial T2 and FLAIR hyperintensities which are perpendicularly arranged around the ventricular margins of the frontal horns of both lateral ventricles. There is more ill defined hazy T2 and FLAIR signal increase in the left centrum semi ovale at and above the roof of the left lateral ventricle as well as in the right peritrigonal white matter. 
Conclusion:  "The supratentorial white matter signal abnormalities raise the possibility of an underlying inflammatory disorder, e.g. ADEM" 

Any idea what this means, is ADEM more likely than MS?
Hi - I've done a lot of reading on MS and never before heard of ADEM. We try not to practice radiology here, but often can't resist the temptation :-)

I would take the CD of your MRI and the radiologist's report to a neurologist that specializes in MS. MS lesions tend to found in specific sections of the brain and have a particular appearance. Let a neurologist interpret the results.

Kyle