Aa
A
A
Close
1548028 tn?1324616046
MRI-Today for Jordan
Ok.  I know an MRI may not show anything new but geez I hope they can find out what is causing all of this.  Today is day 15 of nausea, PAIN, stiffness, slurred speech, confusion, blurred vision, falling and etc...  Jordan is wore out from this episode.  Doing MRI of brain, neck and spine today.  Say if they find anything they will put him on IV therapy.  I am assuming prednisone.  Praying today we will get something firm and help him.  Day 353 of "limboland".  All pray for luck in finding what this is and we get one step closer to an answer.  Thanks so much!  
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1225331 tn?1333369369
I hope it all goes well today and that you have a good radiologist reviewing the scans. Let us know what they think. When is his next follow-up to discuss the MRIs?

Take care,
Kelly
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1548028 tn?1324616046
Dr. says he will call in the am with results.  Did with contrast and without.  Took 1 hour 45 minutes.  I hope it was thorough and we get answers.  Will let you know when I find out.  Thanks!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
562511 tn?1285907760
Praying for you both.  I have not commented, but have been reading your posts.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
338416 tn?1420049302
Oh, best of luck in finding an answer for all this!  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources