MRI reports
Ok, assuming this was done on a 1.5 machine, due to the pacemaker, but other than my normal lesions,
found this additional notation on my MRI report.  Findings:  "minimal punctate hyperintense white matter abnormalities in sagittal and axial FLAIR imaging.  The largest measures 3-4mm in AP dimension.  See axial series 3 images 12, 14, and 16."  then in impression: " smalll nonspecific white matter abnormalities without focal region of mass effect or enhancement.  Findings can be seen in mild changes of small-vessel disease in the periventricular white matter."

Anyone want to take a stab at this?  I know, we are not radiologists but the one who read my 2006 MRI totally missed the lesions that my new neuro found!

This is new since the last MRI 6 yrs ago.  
They may not have been missed.  The new lesions were probably not there in 2006.  It sounds like these lesions probably didn't have the typical MS appearance.  Small lesions can be caused by hypertension, migraines, and other reasons.

I do hope you get some answers though.  Have they looked at your spinal cord yet?  

Tammy
hmmm, no hypertension, no migraines, no diabetes.......just wondered.
oh well............the last MRI of spine was in 2005, don't think they will do that one again.  just did CT of cervical but doc got the disc, I didn't see the print out, won't see him til April......I don't really want another MRI, worried me to death with the pacemaker in place.  As it was, I could feel the leads tingle.  No more, absolutely no more!  (pacer was for "lazy heart" not hypertension.
thanks for your thoughts!