Multiple Sclerosis Community
MRI results can anyone help explain

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

MRI results can anyone help explain

Brain WWO GADO
There is a stable small focus of increased T2 signal intensity left frontal subcortical white matter which does demonstrate enhancement. The rest of the brain demonstrates normal signal intensity.
Stable borerline cerebellar tonsillar etopia. Mild chronic right mastoiditis. Chronic left maxillary sinus disease.
C-SPINE WWO GADO
There is a stable mild kyphosis of the cervical spine centered upon C4-5. Vertebral body height maintained. So compression fracture. There is mild diffuse disc desiccation without significant disc space narrowing.
There is mild disc bulging and uncovertebral joint spurring C3-4 through C6-7. No disc herniation or narrowing. There are scattered small nodes throughout the neck.

Did nerve muscle test and have Lt C-5-6 chronic radiarl? (cant read his writing)
Just said still Beign MS and gave me a script for P.therapy see you in 6 months.

Can anyone help explain this.

Thanks, Rae
Tags: mastoiditis, maxillary sinus disease, kyphosis
"There is a stable small focus of increased T2 signal intensity left frontal subcortical white matter which does demonstrate enhancement."

This sounds like a new lesion to me, but I'm not a doctor. Nothing in the c-spine section makes me think MS. It looks mostly orthopedic.

This info is also presented in a vacuum. do you have clinical symptoms, rule out blood work, LP results?

I'm not sure what benign MS is, other than waiting for the next relapse....

Kyle
Have had lot of symptoms, numbeness tingling, balance issues, memory problems...
I have one lesion on optic nerve, and have had attack in 2005. Have been playing the dx game since then. Have had MRI's of brain and c-spine every year since 05 and EEG, caroid testing, LP, blood work all normal, except Vitamin D is only at a 8.( 30 to 100 being normal.)
My understanding is that an enhancing lesion is an active lesion. If I'm reading your past posts correctly, you've been told you have "benign MS", but recently you are having new symptoms and now there is evidence of a new lesion on your most recent MRI.

If your neuro is the one who said it's still benign and handed you a prescription for PT and told you to come back in 6 months, a second opinion is in order. If you are having new symptoms that are creating difficulties in your life, it's clearly not benign.

Best wishes,
Jane
Yes that is exactly what happened. But, I decided I was going to try to find an answer to this. I got my report and searched for doctors that specialize in the things it says I have wrong with me.
ENT says he thinks all ear nose throat things are from neurological disorder maybe MS?
Contacted The Chiari Institute in NYC sent them my scans and reports and I am going to see them on Wednesday, June 20th. maybe this is not MS and maybe it is from a Chiari I Malformation, Teethered Cord.
Not giving up yet.
Rae