MRI results
Couldn't wait for MRI results so I managed to get a copy of the report from medical records before seeing my neuro ( Dec 10). Neuro seemed so sure it would show MS lesions, but looks pretty normal. Only one area of enhancement that is compatible with developmental venous anomaly.

So now what?? Tingling is improved on its own and now comes and goes. I had a really bad day last week where it felt like both arms were packed in ice. Cold numb and very achy.

I know I will get neuro opinion at appointment. But I wanted to hear what you guys think. Should just be relieved? Neuro pointed out at last appointment how "significantly weak" my entire left side is, but I did not notice prior to visit. Could he be an alarmist??

Any thoughts appreciated.
I’m sorry no one has responded to you yet. I may not be of much help either, partly because I don’t know anything beyond what you’ve written here. Basically, all I can say is that most of us don’t speak medicalese, so reading an MRI or another medical report can cause unnecessary stress or false hope. Try not to overthink this.

If the neuro diagnoses you with MS on Dec. 10 (or at a later visit), know that it is not a death sentence, that you can treat it and live well. In some ways you may actually consider it a relief to be diagnosed (as I did) because then you have an explanation for what ails you.

Come back and ask questions anytime!
To properly be diagnosed, you need to show 2 episodes of lesions appearing, they have to be separated in time and space.  Read our "how MRIs show Lesions in MS" Health Page to the right of this set of posts.  It has some really good information and is well explained.

As TLC says, its not a death sentence and MS is a slow moving train, it takes awhile usually.  

It's possible your MRI, mentioning venous problems, is not even including MS.  There is a criteria that neurologists have to follow to diagnose MS.

Welcome to our corner, who checks in depends on their schedule and how many posts they have time to read and sometimes its days before someone with the right knowledge can answer your question, but you do have some gaps so that we can't give you too much help.  Please let us know what your neuro says, we all learn from each other!
Sarah