MS & MRI ?
First time posting here... One of my many symptoms are the jerks and jumps in my body, especially in my legs. I have to get the MRI this Friday Feb 22nd. I had an MRI before but my body does NOT like to sit still without the jerking here and there... my reason for stopping the first MRI... any ideas on how to keep myself still through this darn test?
ask them for some xanax or talk to your doctor ahead of time.  They have no problem with it; many people can't stand to be enclosed (me included) and a small dose works very well.  You will need to bring someone with; they don't want you driving..........if you take it

welcome to our group
The jerks are possibly associated with your medical condition - although you haven't said you have MS.  You could also ask for valium - any thing that relaxes you while you have the MRI might slow down the jerks.

Good luck and come back and tell us more about yourself and your tests when they are done.
Laura
Yup I have some Xanax all ready, hope it works :)