MS & bloody noses?
Anyone here know if bloody noses can be associated with multiple sclerosis?  
My 22 year old daughter was diagnosed in March this year when the neuros said
it looked like she'd had MS for 20 years.  She has Primary Progressive, so never
gets a break from the multiple symptoms she has.  Yesterday she started getting
bloody noses, which is not normal for her at all.  They take over 5 minutes to stop
and today got another.  Just wondering if perhaps it could be associated with the
MS?  A new lesion that could affect that somehow?  Just looking for answers where
I can find them.  Thanks!
I've never heard of a bloody nose being associated with MS.  For it to be an MS symptom, it has to be neurological, and bloody noses are caused by the tearing of the soft tissues inside the nose, or the sinuses.  

I don't know about you, but there's a lot of allergens floating around in the air.  I'm having to pop a benadryl every four hours just to keep from drowning.  It's possible that that's what's causing her difficulty.
Thanks so much!  She's been dealing with something new at least a couple times a week.  Didn't think this would be, but MS is such a strange disease, doesn't hurt to check.

I appreciate your answering!