MS Hug in legs?
Is it possible to experience "The MS Hug" in your legs?  I have had it in my torso and down past my waist but now it feels like my legs are experiencing it too?  Is that possible?
Hi, Welcome to the forum here.

You could be having spasms in your lower body but it wouldn't exactly be the MS hug, which is caused by the tightening of the ligaments and muscles inbetween our ribs.  It kind of is the same thing, but the hug is a rib cage phenomenon.

I hope it lets up soon for you - be sure to check with your doctor if it keeps up.

I hope we'll see you around more and you'll share your story with us.

be well, feel better - Lulu
Hi my name is Barbara and i have been dx with ms, But I feel vibrating in the foot and half up calf while this feeling is going on my muscle will start squeezing in then it will be very tight and last until I start moving foot durning this I realized when try to wiggle my toes My big toe and the toe next to it wont move only the little ones, But it is some major squeezing going on, I told my neuro it felt like a labor contraction

Good luck to you Barbara