Multiple Sclerosis Community
MS? some symptoms.

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

MS? some symptoms.

My symptoms are as follows:
1) 5 days ago the external half of my left foot suddenly became numb (not 100% like anesthesia, but pretty close to it) with the center of numbness at the heel fading out towards the calf muscle and towards the small toe. It's not related to any sitting position or anything else I can think of (I didn't hurt anything) and I have never felt this specific spread of numbness (half foot). it stays like this until now (feels like a tiny improvement but that may also be me getting used to it, when I touch it it is still numb.)
2) in the past months I have had several periods in which I experienced sudden "attacks" of extreme tiredness, almost always in early afternoon and when it is quite hot outside, and even on periods where I was doing sport and sleeping good (my lifestyle is quite changing in terms of routine.) My nutrition is very healthy and varied. I have not given those tiredness episodes great importance, but maybe in light of the other symptoms I should take them more seriously. They did bother me however usually they are very short (like 15-20 minutes, mostly not repeating again during the day.) They just feel strange, out of place.
3) in the last years, I have had short periods (hard for me to recall if also single occurrences or always in short periods, but usually of just a few days) in which at night I have sensations, mostly in my legs and in the last few days in all my body, something between pain and very great discomfort. They totally prevent my sleep and they only stop when I move my leg/body - but only momentarily, it comes back quite soon thereafter and can keep me awake for hours.
4) Since "ever" I have suffered from great attention/focus problems.

MS? What else? What next?
(As I don't live in one place but rather constantly traveling, it will be most effective for me to go with diagnosis independently as far as possible.)

Thanks!
It is just impossible to say without medical testing. These could be unrelated issues with different causes. There are no doctors on this forum, but even if there were I'm not sure they could get you anywhere near a diagnosis without the basic personal info (gender, age, etc.) and your medical history.

If you are concerned about your health, the best thing you could do is get a primary care physician and go in and ask for a complete physical. Write down your concerns and discuss them at the physical exam.

Best,
Jane
Thank you for the reply Jane!