Medical alert bracelets
The new med that the neuro gave me is Gabapentin.  He's starting me on 300mgs(half tablet) three times a day and then wants me to take 600mgs (whole tablet) 3 times a day.  On the information sheet and on the bottle itself are warnings that I need to wear a medical alert bracelet that states that I am taking this medication.  Do any of you wear one?  If so, what is the best kind to get?
I only wear a medical braclet when I have had the 5 day solu-medrol and 40 day taper down.I just picked it up at the local pharmacy
Gabapentin is commonly known as Neurontin.  Many people with MS take this drug.  I once did myself, having gotten up to 3,000 mgs. a day without any significant change or benefit.  While I was taking it, I was not told that I should wear a medical alert bracelet.

This is probably something your doctor could advise you on.  I always felt that if someone is going to wear a medical alert bracelet; short of having an allgery listed, that your physicians name and telephone number should be one of the most important pieces of medical information printed on the bracelet.

It's my sincere hope that Neurontin works for you.  It's helped alot of people.

Best Wishes, Heather