Meeting with Senator Hagan
I was told at this meeting I would be taking notes only. I was expecting twenty people and not the Senator, usually an aid fills in. There were six of us and the Senator. It had to be a fast meeting so all this amazing stuff was discussed about Health Care I was writing as fast as I can. Then she looked at me and asked what the MS Society wanted. I said the national MS and Parkinsons registry, the high risk pool and I thanked her for shortening the drug patents for most drugs.

Then we had our picture taken with her including Polly. The folks in the room make up a business think tank trying to improve the health care system. I was very excited by the changes for the good, She cares about health care our other Senator would like to get rid of Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security.
What a amazing day you had, to see the actual faces of those who are making these decisions we all have to live with!  When you get it all pulled together , it would nice to see a summation of the notes you took.

Congrats again in being invited to such a meeting of the minds!
Ren
How wonderful that not only did you get to attend this meeting, you even got to express some important needs.  Thanks again for being a vocal advocate for all of us.

Lu