Migraine headaches not related?
My husband suffers from debilitating migraines several times a week. On other days, he gets sudden shooting pains in his head that last only 5-10 minutes. He also has started rocking when he is fatigued and getting auditory hallucinations. We took him in for an MRI which showed no new lesions (hurray!), but now the neurologist is saying that all these symptoms are unrelated to Storm's MS. I find that hard to believe and would like to know if other people suffering from MS have any of these symptoms.
I've heard that MS patients have more migraine headaches than "normal patients".  I would be interested to hear from others to see if the migraines have anything to do with lesion formation--I wonder about this myself.  I seem to get more migraines when I'm having a flare.

I have auditory hallucinations, too--phantom phone ringing.  In my case, it's probably another form of tinnitus.  Is this auditory hallucination an aura before the migraine sets or is something that's around more frequently?  

Is he calling the sudden shooting pains in the head migraines?  This doesn't sound like migraines and more like something else (words are really escaping me today).  I've got it . . .trigeminal neuralgia.  I would look this up.  This certainly can be related to MS.

I'm so sorry Storm's suffering.  Hopefully, others will chime in with their experiences with this type of pain.

Deb