Mild diffuse dilation of the Cortical Sulci
What is the effect of mild diffuse dilation of the cortical sulci?  At what age is this commonly seen? Does it convey any warnings?  What function does the cortical sulci serve.
Hi, I dont know if you intended to post in the MS community but your question would probably better off being posted in the general neurology forum or a doctor forum, there is only pwMS here so we cant really answer you question properly.

I understand that this is a common finding in people 60+, the measurement increases with age and may not be something to be worried about, it all depends on the amount its diffused. I did do a google search for you and came up with this that might give you some ideas http://ric.uthscsa.edu/personalpages/petr/genomics/Sulcalspan.html

Cheers..........JJ
Thanks,

That was a help.  It sounds like it's something that is commonly measured, but the meaning is not always clear.
Thanks for your ideas and help.
I'm 35 and I have it written in my CT report as age-disproportionate dilatation of the cortical sulci.
I was hit by a car two weeks ago.
Does this mean that my brain is 60 years old now?
Or, will I die soon?
I'm scared