Montel Williams
Montel (who has MS) was just on The View.  I wanted to hear what he had to say about his new book "Living Well: 21 Days to Transform Your Life, Supercharge Your Health, and Feel Spectacular."  He claims that simply by increasing his vegetable and fruit intake he has greatly lessened his symptoms.  He said, “What your grandmother told you was right.”  He’s not really promoting a special diet; he said to just go the grocery store and buy fruits and vegetables.  He also said he still takes his medications, but the change in his diet has really helped…and he looks wonderful.

And with saying that, I know most of us have heard the statement, “…but you look fine.”  What I meant was Montel was energetic and he looked very fit.

Just thought I’d pass that on.  I’m not trying to push anything on anyone…just passing on some information.

Wanna
Montel Williams has always worked out with weights and kept in good shape.  He seems to have always been health conscious and it shows.

He takes Copaxone and a female hormone shot (which they believe helps prevent attacks)  He also admits to using pot to control his pain.  I don't know whether he smokes it or takes it in pill form.  That's not the route I want to take and even tried marijuana to see if it helped my pain.  It did nothing but make me want to eat and did nothing for the pain.  To each his own, I suppose.

Heather
Hi guys,

In my wacky eyes, Montel has always looked good!!!!! Did you read his book called "Climbing Higher"?  This book tells the reader his ordeal looking for an MS dx and everything that goes through once you are dxd with it.  It is a great reading.

There is a saying that I do not remember correctly but sounds like this "an apple a day keeps the doctor away".  What I mean is that what Montel is saying and we all know, but may not do, is eating lots of fruis and vegetable will help us to manage our MS better than staying away from them,

To all men reading this, if you eat as much fruits and vegetables as Montel does, you may look as well as he does (Humor has never hurt anyone).

take care,

Zulma
Montel is the man and I cant wait to get his book. I am going to meet him some day I really truly am.