Myelin Basic Protein Blood Test
Hi all,
I'm not going to drag out my life story here. I have been having MS type symptoms for well over a year now with no diagnosis- oh, except its psychological.  Funny, we've learned things that help control "it" and trigger "it" but seeing a shrink did not help. I had every test in the book done about 15 months ago....MRI's, blood work, LP with no answers

I just had a question if any one has had the MBP blood test? A dr. ran this test & both my IgA and IgM were very elevated.  We don't know what that means..neither does he really.  He's an allergist/environmental issue dr.

bump
Hi Rebecca! Welcome to the forum!

I'm so sorry you are having so many troubles.  If I may, I'd like to ask you what an allergist/environmental issue Doc is?  Did this Doc order the LP? And, the other tests?

So, what is going on Miss? What is the Doc telling you? Clearly, you should seek out a Neurologist in my opinion.  But, I would 1st like to get a little more info from you so we can help you move on in a coordinated manner.  Have you looked at any of our Health Pages? Top right corner of the site.  This may help understand where are questions are coming from.

I know others will provide their input too - so hang in there, stay w/us. . ..

Hope to hear back from you soon,
-SL

Again, welcome, sorry for what's brought you, but we are family here, and
I just read your post in the other community.  You've had LOTS of tests.  If you like, go ahead and copy (from your other post on the other forum) and paste it right in here.  

Doing so, will save you a lot time so all here can read and send you their thoughts.

ttys,
SL
You still here? What's going on?

We're here to help, if we can.

Be well,
SL