Multiple Sclerosis Community
Neruo called me back?

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Neruo called me back?

After going to Anch. formy testing with the neruo I got a call back today saying I need too come back next friday and this is before my lumbar MRI but I had showen her my MRI of my head and now she wants me back asap as I had flunked many of the test, but I'm kind of scared of why she wants me back so soon and see was booking up till july

Cowboy
sorry alot of brain fog right now on my spelling right now

Cowboy
I'm glad she's on top of things and cares enough to fit you in to her busy schedule.

Don't worry, plenty of us will be riding shotgun with you.

And then we'll be waiting to hear what she had to say.

Take it easy,

Kathy
Perhaps after studying the MRI and your test results, she saw something that she wants to check out immediately. You are lucky she is taking the time to review things and wants to see you soon. I think too many dr's just wait until the next visit, inflicting more (and longer) un-necessary pain on their pts. We'll all be waiting to hear your news. Maybe you will finally be getting a diagnosis and some help. Good luck

Maggie
Tried not to get too stressed, I know that's easier said than done. It's great that you have such a good neuro, who is looking at things so carefully, I hope that you will get  your answers on friday, good luck and get some rest if you can . Hi to your very supportive wife hope you are ok :)
blessings on you both
CJ
hey cowboy,

try to just hannnng in there and try to relax as much you can, NOT easy i know.
I rememebr the urgenncy they streesd to   some of my first appointments. IT does make you worry when they tell    you to get there the next day, and knowing their booked monthhs out.

YOu have a long trip  to see her
hang in there and keep us posted what happening, amo
was going to wish you well on your trip friday, i wasn't sure if you have to leave just that day or longer.
good l uck and lleeet us know what happens.
We talked to the neruo and it looks like I'm going up to Anch. for an MRI of my back and some more testing but will be back again for 2 days of more testing before we find anything out, but how are you doing we all that you are dealing with? All this testing is getting to be a pain in the butt lol and if you don't mind can I put you on my friends list

Cowboy
Good Luck on your follow up visit. I will be thinking of you. Hang in there and try to be as positive as you can. We will all be thinking of you. I will be looking for an update upon you return. Remember you have a lot of support here.

GOOD LUCK and Prayers your way,
Mike