New symptom
Hello everyone,
For the last couple of days I have been numb free, which is great, but now it is replaced with the feeling of pins and needles all over my body.  It is random.  The area that gets that feeling itches so bad.  
I am so happy about that I am not numb, but why can't I have a day of just nothing?

Cin
I hear ya!! We can never be guaranteed of anything from one day to the next. I'm sorry you're having pins/needles feelings. Sometimes I gets zaps that make my legs jump. It's just craziness.

I can't recall if you're on a DMD. If so, have you noticed any change? I've been on mine for 3 months and I know it takes 6 months to feel any difference but I really hope to start feeling better any day now...
I am not officially diagnosed, so I am on nothing.  Well except Baclofen which I love.  

I am waiting (day 3) for a call from my doctor regarding my last brain MRI.  I have left him many messages.  He is usually great about calling me back.  I guess he is sick of me.  Heck I am sick of me.

Hope all is well with you!
Have a great day,
Cin