Newbie looking for Quix
Hello...

I have been reading several past posts, and I was curious if Quix is ever around anymore? I am new here, so I'd love to get her input on a few things, but it seems she hasn't posted in a long time...
Our dear Quix was overwhelmed with her MS and the demands of being here on a regular basis caused her.  As you can imagine, we all wanted her attention and guidance/answers to our questions. It has been quite a while since she has been here - she is devoting her time, energy and attention to her other passion besides medicine - knitting!!

After all her years in medicine as a pediatrician and her time here building this forum, she is enjoying a different life.  

There are a lot of knowledgeable folks around here who can help with your questions - so give it a shot and see who else might be able to help.
best, Laura
Yes we all muss quix but much of her wonderful advice is available on our health topics on the right side of the page

Welcome to our forum and Laura has given you some good advice!
Sarah
Ah, ok, I had a few questions about some things she wrote in several posts.

I understand needing to step away and do new things in life!

Thanks, have a great day!