Multiple Sclerosis Community
Oh Man!

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Oh Man!

Today I got an e-mail from the MSAA about a MS event here in TN.  Up until now the closest event I got notices about were at least 300-400 miles away. This is over about 4 years I have been on their mailing list. So why am I so upset. It is the same day I have a C&P exam for my VA disability claim. So naturally I won't be able to go to the talk. :( Oh well I guess I'll just have to wait another 4 years for the next time. :)

Dennis
Bad luck Dennis! I sure hope you don't have to wait 4 more years, but you gotta follow through on you disability claim.

Take care,

Mike

Know you want to go but this VA thing is priority, now that you at least have them doing something!

wildlife count:
2 possums, 1 alive, 1 dead, 2 deer , dead, one county sheriff, alive,  with blue lights flashing, staring at my tag.......oops
One buck, 10 squirrels, and a possum, here! lol!

The C&P is important, Dennis.  MSAA will have more events, and if you contact them, and let them know you'd like more presentations in your area, I'm sure they'll take note. ;-)

Good luck!
Mike, Sarah, & GG,

Wildlife Count: Well not all wildlife.

3 turkeys (normally I see about 5 or 6 flocks with 2 to 2 dozen turkeys in each.

2 Horses - Their is a short horseback trail along the trace. Or should I say 4 horses as they were still on the trace on my way back. They had stopped a a picnic table for lunch.  

Yes I will be going to the C&P Exam.  The MS thing doesn't start until 6:30 but I know that I will be too wiped out by then.

Sarah,
   What? Were you spending too much time watching for wildlife and miss a speed limit sign?

GG,

I think the only reason that we are getting this one is because the doctors that are speaking are from the  Vanderbilt hospital. In fact I think I actually saw the one doctor once. He didn't think I had MS.

All.
  Speaking of C&P exams. I had to go to another one today at the VA. This one was for pumlinary  (How well I can breath) function testing. The only thing I got out of the Tech was that I breath 34% better after using an inhaler. But that pretty much confirms I have COPD which is why I was sent for the test.

Dennis