One side of the body is colder than the other
Why is my right hand cold?Sometimes even the right cheek is cold.  I also have a stiff right shoulder.  I find it a bit difficult to do up my bra or stretch my right hand up.  There is also pain in my right hip only sometimes in the middle of the night, it aches.  I have had my hip scanned but they have not found anything wrong.
Hi and welcome to the forum, let me first start off by asking some questions so that we know what other symptoms or diagnosis you have.

Have you been dx'd with MS? Are you seeing a neurologist? What are your other symptoms?

Sorry for the questions but it will get you some more answers to your post.

-Being cold could be a circulation issue.
-Stiff right shoulder could be from bursitis, spasms, spasticity or rotar cuff issues.
-Not sure about the hip pain,  it could just be cause from laying on it but I can't say for sure what would cause that unless it is your sciatic nerve.

Hoped this helped a little, if you can give us more information someone may be able to jump in with more ideas.

Take care,
Paula
Thanks for your reply.  I have been on iron tablets and am daking Vitamin D supplement.
I get tired suddly, and just as sudden I feel full of beans again.  I also notice that I get breathless with harldy doing anything.  I am not overweight.
Hi moonlover. Do you have anemia? Is there a cough? Does your heart sometimes feel like it's pounding or beating rapidly? Are you having spells where you feel like you might faint when you stand up?

I guess my big question is "Do you feel like one half of your body is colder than the other half or do other people think one side of your body is colder?"    Also if you are Iron and D deficient have your B-12 levels been checked?

Bob
I am having the same problem.  I also have hip pain on that side and not too long ago I was having leg spasms on that side.  I am diabetic and my blood sugar readings are even different on the two sides.  I was taking a vitamin D supplement.
Hi ML - Welcome to the group.

You've responded to a thread that is over 3 years old. Some current users shy away from old threads. Why not Post a Question (link at the top of the page) and tell us a little about what's going on?

Kyle