Ovrlapping symptoms
I have RRMS, diagnosed 2 months ago and just started Rebif.  My question is, I also have Meniere's Disease and accute osteoarthritis.  There are many interacting symptoms and I never know what I'm feeling.  The most aggrivating one recently is muscle knee pain so intense sometimes I need help getting up.  Both knees have been replaced many years ago and the hardware has been declared flawless.  What's up?  I'm constantly dizzy.  Is that the MS or the Meniere's?
Hi katy and Welcome to the MS Forum.  We are glad you decided to post.

I would suspect that your dizziness can be coming from the ear problems.  It would be unusual in my opinion, for MS to present this way.  Can it happen in MS?  Yes it can.  Your physical history suggests that your knee pain has something to do with inflammation around your knee and you need to get back with the doctor that replaced your knees.

Your Meniere's should be followed up by an ear, nose and throat doctor.

I know that you are already on Rebif, so may I suggest that you find out if dizziness is one of the side effects?

I hope that others will come along to try and give you some more insight than I am able to give.  You have come to the right place, Katy and we are glad that you are here.

All the Best,
Heather
Hi Heather --  Thaks for the comments.  Your observations are pretty much along the same lines as I have been feeling. I have a great ENT who actually decided that something else was going on and sent me to the neruologist who diagnosed me with MS.  The ENT is still with me and taking good care of the Meniere's that till continues.  I've been to the orthopedic that replaced my knees and only comments that the prosthetics are in good shape.  Its just like the muscles don't exist. Thanks.  Lets keep in touch.  Katy