Pain in legs- like charlie horses
I have unbearable pain in legs , feet, hips, calves- like charlie horses at night. It wakes me up and I feel like I have to urinate , which I get up walk around , sit down and after a few minutes eventually pee. I then go back to bed and sure enough wake up two hours later with same symptoms. I also have been diagnosed recently with a kidney disorder. I know I have high blood pressure, High cholesteral, and high potasseum which are all being taken care of through meds. Any help or ideas will be greatly appreciated
Hi and welcome to the forum!

The first thing I would do is discuss this symptom with your doctor. There could be several causes as to "why" you're getting these muscle spasms. Plus your doctor might be able to give you some medication to help.

The first thing that he might check is your potassium levels. If your levels have gone too low (because of your medication), this could cause you to get the spasms. Kidney disease in itself can cause your muscle to spasm as well. This at least is a starting base.

I know muscle spasms are a pain (literally), so discuss this symptom with your doctor and see if there is anything he can do. Especially if this is a new symptom.

Take Care