Multiple Sclerosis Community
Pain on bottom of feet
About This Community:

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pain on bottom of feet

Hello,
Does anyone have any pain on the bottoms of their feet, like firey pain, that radiates up the legs and what do you do about it (meds?) and to what degree does this effect your mobility?  Thanks for you experience...just trying to figure out what is going on?
Related Discussions
8 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1028079_tn?1267069221
OH yes!! I do!!
My sister also has MS and has this same problem. I get it really bad for about a week when I am doing too much. Then when I get time to relax for some days, it goes away.
Blank
338416_tn?1413581329
I get pain on the left side of my left foot - feels like I've pinched it really hard between my shoe and a rock.  It also feels a little like a burn, or like I've gotten in some stickers or something.

I also get really bad foot pain - feels like I'm stepping on rocks.  This is a spasticity problem, and gets better when they're massaged.

Mostly it seems like it's just a side effect of doing too much!
Blank
883901_tn?1294004372
I am in the Limboland area,

I do not know what causes this pain, but I too do suffer from time to time bad foot pain especially if I have been doing too much, it feels like I am walking over large pebbles.

The pain got so unbearable once, that I had to go & sit on a bench in the villiage until I could handle the pain to walk back home.

I get alot of relief once I have rested for a while & like Jensequitar, I find massaging reliefs alot of the pain.

Hope you are feeling better soon..

Louby x
Blank
293157_tn?1285877039
I get pain on the bottom of my feet, usually first thing inthe morning.. I also get burning pain on any part of my feet.. don't last long, but just a pain..

take care
wobbly
dx
Blank
560501_tn?1383616340
  Ditto for me.
   I get a Burning sensation at the bottom of my left foot (heal area). It will last maybe an hour or two then subside, then come and go for that particular day or couple of days then it's gone until next time.

Feel better,
~Tonya
Blank
sometimes the burning sensation in and about the lower extremities, though i have sciatica too, so who knows.

but the bumble bees on the bottom of my right foot, nope, not sciatica. but when i tell the VA neuro's about it, i get the "deer in headlights" treatment.
Blank
1207048_tn?1282177904
Oh goodness! A burning stinging pain was my very first symptom! It was really bad for a week, then slowly got better, but it has never really gone away completely. I just try to stay off my feet as much as I can for a day or so if it gets bad. I don't take any medicine to help. Honestly, none of the doctors I told about this have really said much of anything or suggested what it could be from or what could help.

~Jess
Blank
yes i get that and for me it is due to muscle spasm once I place my bare foot on the floor for about 40 sec it goes away. The bestthing that helped me was to roll the bottom of my foot over a tennis ball slowly with a forwrd / backward foot movement while  I am sitting on a chair. This helps to release the spasm. it is like massaging it but it feels much better.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank