Physical Therapy
Today was my first time at PT.  It was kinda funny because I had been sent there so I could get my spine scan done (insurance prerequisite) and the therapist said, “Now why exactly are you here?”  She was really a sweetheart and I explained that not only did I need the PT so I could get a spine scan, but my neuro thought she could help me with my balance issues.  

This therapist really did a thorough exam and said that I have weakness on my right side…hand, arm, foot, and leg.  

My numbess is on both sides so she also did Anodyne therapy on my feet, trying to improve the circulation and feeling.

My spine scan is scheduled next week, but in the interim I am doing PT three times a week.  

Anyway, has anyone had Anodyne therapy and has it helped anyone?  It’s not a bad 30 minutes, and I can relax and read in the quiet.  

Wanna

I'm not on therapy. What is Andoyne therapy? New to MS and not sure of things. Sorry.
I just threw out the question but it isn't anything that really needs to be addressed.      

I'm new to all of this to and frankly I am feeling overwhelmed with all of it.  

Good luck to you!
Yes,I had andoyne therapy after a lumbar surgery,it was relaxing and did help.

I am currently in PT and not a stranger to it.I have been in therapy 4 or 5 times in the last 18 months or so.mainly for my legs.The PT I am gong to now has been the most effective for balance and so forth.

Ya need questions answered throw them out there.They'll get answered.
Thanks.  I was just curious if anyone had anodyne therapy and if it even worked.

Thanks for your time.

I am a PTA and I have a patient who has been confined to a wheelchair for 5 years with no movement and no feeling in both legs.  After one treatment with Anodyne she had some feeling restored to her feet and was able to move her feet and toes.  I will continue to post about the success that we achieve with the Anodyne but she is sold on the treatment.