Possible Exacerbation - April 2013
The last few days I have been having major fatigue (feels like someone stuck a straw in me and sucked all of my energy out), blurred vision in left eye (left side has always been the problem, with weakness and vision problems), intense muscle spasms in lower back and legs, cold burning in face, chest, arms, legs and feet, thinking and concentration problems, ringing in ears and brain fog. I try to ignore it most days, but is is bad the last few. Finances are tight so I don't go to the doctor every-time, I have problems. Is there a medication out there that could help with these issues? I still work and really want to keep working. Today is bed rest day. :-(
If it is a true relapse, which is what it does sound like, the only medication that is likely to help is IV steroids.  And by 'help' I mean shortening the duration of the relapse.  My experience with this treatment is that sometimes it works really fast with certain symptoms, and other times with other symptoms it hasn't helped much at all.  But more so the former than the latter, so I take them for all but the most mild of relapses.  I'm so sorry that you must restrict your access to doctors due to finances - that is just so wrong - so perhaps as a start you could put in a call to her/him to discuss your symptoms.  S/he will let you know how concerned you should be and if you need treatment or at least a visit for evaluation.  

I do hope you feel better soon.
Thank you for your response. I made it through without going to the hospital for IV steroids. :-) It only lasted 8 days this time. Rest and fluids helped. I keep a log of the symptoms and the intensity levels, so when I see the doc (which is coming up), we will need to discuss. Thank you for your support and input, it is very much appreciated. Hugs to you.