Quick MRI Question
Let's say you've been getting symptoms for a few months and it won't go away. What are the chances of brain lesions coming up on an MRI if you have MS? I've seen that a lot of people with MS have undetectable lesions. :/ Also I got ANA test, sedimentation rate test, C-Protein, ect. All came back normal. Does that help rule out MS by a lot? My 3rd MRI for the brain is Tuesday.
I'd say listen to your neurologist!  If he feels its MS, he will run all the tests to exclude mimic diseases.  There are over 21 of them.  MS is slow moving and often hard to detect.  Many of us have gone years trying to prove it.

Good luck and keep us posted on your new MRI this week.
Hi Meatball. Ive had lingering symptoms now since March, all negative work-up including what you had mentioned, negative MRIs and neg LP. My neuro says I have migraines and anxiety. I still feel lightheaded, have tingling, tremors and the muscle ontop of my legs feel heavy or weak so that I tend to sway or lean backwards sometimes. Other than the lightheadedness, the other stuff isnt so bothersome but I do wish it would go away.

Not sure if that helps you feel better since Im told my issues ae causd by migraines and anxiety, but not sure Im convinced myself. I'll buy it for now though :)