Quix .. Protein
Hi, Quix.  I had one question.  I noticed everyone saying high protein level.

The only time I've ever heard that, was when I was pregnant.  About half way through the pregnancy onward, all my urine tests came back with high levels of protein, but all the glucose tolerance tests were considered normal.  Only the first one showed slight abnormality, and the second test confirmed I did not have gestational diabetes.

Is this something significant?  I don't think I have told the neurologist this.  I just thought of it.
Hi!  No, the two things have nothing to do with each other.  What you had may have been mild pre-eclampsia which is the high blood pressure of pregnancy.  The kidneys start to function less well and leak protein into the urine.  Also the feet swell sometimes, the BP goes up and they watch you like a hawk.  Your neurologist does not need this info.

In MS the high protein refers to high levels of protein in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) and indicates inflammation and often antibody production (antibodies are protein) often against parts of the nerves like myelin.

Hope that helps, Quix
Yes, helped a lot.  I love learning new things.