Multiple Sclerosis Community
SCALP TINGLING

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

SCALP TINGLING

JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAS HAD SCALP TINGLING (PARASTHESIAS) WITH THEIR MS?  THEY SEEM TO LAST JUST SECONDS THEN GO AWAY BUT IT HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR 3 DAYS NOW.  IT'S ONLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY HEAD.

THANKS
LISA
I GET SCALP TINGLING, ALSO ONLY ON ONE SIDE AT A TIME. IT 'USUALLY' HAPPENS A COUPLE DAYS BEFORE I DEVELOP HORRIBLE FACE PAIN.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU,
MICHELLE
i get a sort of buzzing feeling in my head....it feels like it is under the skin or up under my eye. it lasts only a few seconds at a time. Not sure if this is they same thing you are talking about.
I get a scalp tingling/crawling sensation on the left side of my head.  It feels a little like goosebumps.  I went through two months of serious crawly sensations... felt like bugs were crawling all over my head.  Enough to drive you mad.
Yes it does feel a little like goosebumps.  I get stabbing face pains too, usually in my rt temple sometime behind my eye. They only last 5-10 seconds though....thank goodness!! Thanks for the input!
I get that sensation on my head and face...feels like I have crawly things or water dripping, drives me crazy, of course there is never anything there.

Just another thing to deal with.

Good luck
I experienced that sensation before. I'm a limbolander.

My feeling was on the left side just below my hairline running down to the forehead. It felt like water dripping, crawling, and tingling. It would come and go through out the day. I did noticed that the sensation intensified with heat.

It drove me nuts. Thank God it went away, but it did last for several months when it occured.
I am having it right now on the back right side of my head.  I also get it on the left side around the front.  Very freaky feeling

D