Multiple Sclerosis Community
Seminar Info

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Seminar Info

Hi All,

As you all know, KITT and I went to an MS forum and met.  I wanted to thank you all once again, not just for the support here, but thank you for the course of information that you provide here every day, as you can, in your given field, or talent, or experience.  

I felt, and I'm sure KITT too, that we had so much more background information on the topic than the others attending, and probably could of answered some of the questions posed more detailed than the Dr. (knowing there was just no way for him to get too in depth at a recently dx'd seminar).

This is all due to our RESIDENT EXPERTS!   I think we could have assisted the Neuro in the class, and it is all thanks to YOU Quix, personally, and to ALL the members here (you know I can't list you all) who have provided such factual infomation on this disease, it's mimics, the symptoms, and the unlimited variations of it.

I will try to share some more topic specific info, but have to look at my notes.

I just want all to know, especially the new folks of the forum, that you can trust much of the information posted here. A lot of it is grounded in science, and can be researched.

I'm still learning so much, but wanted you to know that I am proud and grateful for what you have all taught me.  

Thank you so much,
SL
Hey, SL!  So glad you and Kitt were able to meet up. I think it's great that you probably could have taught the seminar. After all, as is said here often, knowledge is power.

I really look forward to your post sharing what you heard. Bet it will benefit all of us.

ess