Severe Foot Pain
I have been undergoing treatment for pain in my feet for almost two years. First doctors thought it was Plantar Fasciitis, then I had another x-Ray and Bone scan six months later and was told I had fractures in both of my heels.  After 7 months of casts, crutches and Cam walker boots, the pain does not seem to be any better. New MRI shows Marrow Edema in four different bones in my left foot!  I have not gotten any info from my doctor yet, but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts.  I can't be on my feet for more than a couple of hours with out having really bad pain and limping.  I am very frustrated to say the least!
Hi. Not sure why you posted on the MS Forum, unless it was your mention of MRI. However, MS is a disease of the central nervous system, which is the brain and spinal cord. Some MSers do have foot problems, but due to demyelinated nerves, and not fractures or marrow edema.

This is really not the place to ask, but I see that MedHelp does have an Orthopedic forum, so you might try there. Good luck.

ess

Sorry. I realized that too late I am new to this! Thanks for your answer!