Multiple Sclerosis Community
Shared Solutions
About This Community:

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Shared Solutions

My Dr. put me in touch with shared solutions when I was dignosed with MS 8 yrs ago. They have been very helpful to me since I don't have any health insurance. i went through Nord first and that took about 6 months before I heard anything on wether I would get any help then 6 more weeks before I received my first 3 month supply of copaxone. I now get assistance from a place in Fla. I hear from them within a month after I send in all of the info that they need. They call and talk to you instead of sending a letter. Shared Solutions helped with finding them when Nord stop with there assitance program.
0%
 (0) 
Does any one else not have any insurance?
0%
 (0) 
Any trouble with side affects at shot sites
0 Members voted
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
572651_tn?1333939396
Hi msjethro and welcome to a great community.  Those are two good questions that you may wish to split into separate polls, since they are separate thoughts.

I have insurance, and get help with the copay on my copaxone from SS.

I have some problems with my injections, primarily with pain on my sites on my arms.

I'm glad to hear that SS has been good to you and has made sure you were on therapy.

Welcome again,
Lulu

Blank
Did they refer you to AssistRX?  How long will that program assist you?
Blank
The problems I have are with the huge knots that I get at the sites. I was told to massage them and that would help. It does some what on my hips,but after I take them in my arm I don't want any body breathing on them much less rubbing them.
Blank
I can't think of the name right now I know it's located in Fla. This is the first year I used them so I hope it will last a while. They were very easy to talk to and very helpful.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...