Shock sensation
What could cause shock-like sensations in the rt. side of head, behind the ear, with the feeling going into the right side of my face, down my right arm and leg? I have been having these episodes for abt a mo. and 1/2. I am 70 yrs old.
Does it happen when you bow your head forward?
I know after a car accident, when I would turn my head a certain direction, a big shock would hit me (had severe neck sprain) but the shock did not extend below to my neck to my remembrance.  I also think of your jaw which can give various feelings in the ear and the face when there is TMJ dysfunction severe enough, but that too would not explain why it's going all the way down.  For you, I would describe my symptoms and ask the doctor if an MRI of brain to look for abnormalities that would correlate to the right side of your body and/or an MRI of your neck would be appropriate.