Multiple Sclerosis Community
Solumedrol How long does the drug work in body

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Hi All

I will be finishing my 5th day of Solumedrol tomorrow, how long it is likely to keep my symptoms at bay, I  have to admit i feel really good on it, with just a few imbalance problems that basically do last long at all now,where as before this treatment i had them all the time, with no break at all,  all other symptoms seems to have not quite gone away but i can deal with them as they are so slight,

I see the neurologist again on the 6 January and still waiting to see the MS Specialist, will my symptoms come back after a couple of weeks, or days,

I have noticed that I am bruising with the least little thing on this stuff, but i might be because they also have me on high dosage of aspirin as well,

I would be really interested in hearing how other people coped after this treatment
Tyler

My symptoms have never come back and I assumed thats why I had it, to clear up the current flare. Although I still deal with the day to day MS niggles like fatigue and memory issues and my muscle tone is weakening, I am not numb down my right side anymore :)