Spasticity and Hips?
Hi all. :-)  Has anyone ever heard of spasticity changing the position of your hips?  Both of my physical therapists from both of my different types of PTs have mentioned this to me.  They think my spasticity is moving my hips.  One says one is maybe higher than the other and the other one says my hips are turning or something like that.  

I never realized your muscles were strong enough to do something like this.  It does make sense, though, since I've been having terrible pain in my hips and the area around them for the last 6 months.  
The only thing I've found on the internet is with cerebral palsy and sometimes the muscles can actually pop your hips out of their sockets.

Thanks,
Kelly
Makes sense.  Something a simple as sitting on a thick wallet can tilt your hips and cause lower back problems. The quads on the front of the thighs are some of the strongest muscles in the body. The hip adductors play a big role too.

There is a bunch of stuff if you Google: quadriceps hip alignment

Bob
Yes --- after I had my LP and blood patch, my right hip began to tighten. I have been having period issues on my right side since and now my left hop is "aching."  I went to see a massage therapist (doctor prescibed) and she indicated the muscles in my right hip are so tight it's tilting my hip forward and causing the pain in my lower right back/hip. She's working on stretching them.
Disregard spelling errors please. :)
Thanks guys!  I guess it just seems strange, but maybe it's not so strange afterall.  Yep, my lower back has quite a bit of pain off and on, too.  And I get tightness around my groin area as well. They've told me that my adductor muscles are really weak.  

Thanks,
Kelly