Spasticity and sitting
It has become quite problematic to sit in chairs and even in the car.  My legs do not hurt; feels like blood flow problems where ever my legs rest against the chair.

Is this pretty normal for people with spasticity?
TELL ME IN SOME DETAIL WHAT U FEEL
Well, that is not easy.  It is mostly pain that sort of feels like bruising or muscle tear.

How it feel depends on position and how hard a surface I sit against.  But, whether the surface is hard or soft I get some pain.  It is a kind of cross between not getting enough blood or tearing of the muscle, sometimes like a bruise.

Cannot get more specific
Oh, and the muscles are hard, very tense/
I have spasticity and a lot of times it's worse for me while sitting. I think it may be due to the position of your leg/body that makes your muscle tighter - which adds to the spasticity.  Mine feels like the back of my left thigh wants to tear off.

-Kelly
My legs get something like "muscle memory."  The groups of muscles get use to sitting and don;t really want to straighten out or "do the work" needed to stand up, etc.  I tried taking some flexeril, and quickly learned that I need some level of spasticity to get my legs to work right.  I tend to use the grab handle to get in and out of my truck and the arm of the sofa (or my partner) to get up from sitting on the couch.  And I will not sit on low furniture, since the only way I can get up off that stuff is the "fall forward on my knees" and then stand up.  Not something I;d call graceful for a full grown guy.

Bob
Long rides in the car are hard on me.  Getting out of the car involves picking up my thighs, moving them one by one so my feet are both on the ground, and using the door to hoist myself onto my feet.  It takes a few steps to feel somewhat looser, and then I'm OK.
Yes, what you describe is normal for us.  I don't drive anymore for the most part, but when I did ..driving to the next town was really hard. That was about 30 minutes.
I sometimes get more comfortable by putting one foot up on my knee - it keeps my hips from getting too tight.  But for the most part I just take the drugs they give me - it's much better than the spasms.