Spasticity traveling from legs to torso?
Question?

I have noticed lately that I am getting spasms in my torso.
It's strange because I have never had any active in that area.
I have been having more bladder issues lately also.
Any correlation or is this just the norm for ms.
Not diagnosed yet but pretty sure that's the problem.

Thanks.
I am laid up today due to heat so have lots of time on my hands, hence all of the posts.

Kerri
I have this also as do a lot of others here with MS... Bladder issues are definetely common in MS... I hope you feel better soon and I completely understand being laid up due to the heat... I've been cooped up all summer because of it... I'm so ready for some rain and cooler weather...

I'll be praying,
Carol
I am not diagnosed, but my spasms/jerks/whatever they are started in just my legs and now they have progressed to my spine.

If I'm laying on my side, my whole spine will twist sideways.  Now I'm having digestive problems and bladder pain.  I definitely think it's related to all the spasming going on in my torso.

Corina
I have been having issues with my neck being really tight and cramped up to the point that stretching doesn't seem to relax it. I always figured it was stress, but I was wondering today if it is actually a type of spasticity and instead of being in my arms or legs, it's in my neck. Hmm?