Spine Lesion and numbness in legs
I have a lesion in my spine at breast level. Dr told me I have MS, the only symptoms is leg numbness
more in rt leg then left. I have no other symptoms and can still hit golf ball 300 yards. just numbness in legs. When I drink wine they even get more numb.

What advice can you give me?
My first big flare up was both legs, from the waist down.  It started about 6 years ago and took almost a year and a half, but finally went away.  This was pre-dx.  My last flare started in October of last year and I'm still having issues.  This time it is on my left side, head to toe.  I was finally diagnosed and started on copaxone.  I think normally it affects one side or the other, but I speak from experience that although it's not nearly as common, it can happen the other way as well.    
For your peace of mind I would get a cesond opinion.

Kyle
I would second Kyle's advice to get a second opinion if you feel the least bit unsure about what your current doc has told you. I received my diagnosis and knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I had MS, but I still went for a second opinion and it made me feel so much better.

By the way, I have numbness in both my feet, but it is more pronounced and it goes up my leg and the side of my body on my right. It can happen that way, but the only person who can tell you whether it is caused by MS is a trained doctor or neurologist who has your test results to review.

Best wishes,
Jane
I have a lesion in my spine at T6, and one at T10, and I think that's the one causing the leg problems.  My right leg is seriously weak - both the hamstring and the hip flexor are weak and get fatigued easily.

There are a couple of reasons why you have a lesion at this level.  One is MS, and another is transverse myelitis.  Have you ever had an MRI of the brain?
Hi and welcome to our little corner of the web (lol if i've already said welcome before please forgive, my brains a bit spacey this morning)

I agree a second opinion might be an idea, did you get dx with MS based on your clinical signs or by MRI or both? I was just wondering if you have spinal lesion but no brain lesions? If its only spine then there is an MS mimic that typically has lesions in the spine only but i just can't recall which one it is, sorry. If its both brain and spine then MS is the more likely dx.

um about the wine, anacdotal evidence is out there regarding people with MS having a temperary increase in their sx (psuedo relapse) with alcohol consumption but its only anacdotal and i cant recall it being researched at all.

Advice wise, dont stop living because of this or any other dx, you'll need to listen and learn the signs your body gives you but otherwise keep living!

Cheers.........JJ  
Had a brain MRI, found 4 lesions, 1 in each quadrandt, went to a kinesiologist
in fact 2 of them, both said I was so low in magnesium from smoking for 20 years that it was calcium build up. Took magnesium for 8 months, had another MRI and all were completely gone. My neuro said that they were just hiding?????? HUH?????? I told him what I did and of course he said Quak Dr.