Multiple Sclerosis Community
Spinning head- feels strange

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Spinning head- feels strange

Hi all, now I am for the first time wondering if I am having what you call vertigo? For last four days I have been feeling like my brain is not following my head?? It does often happen when I am sitting down and hardly moving, exept for my head a little or just my eyes! I have always thought vertigo would be like just when you are walking. It is like I am not at that point, maby just getting a little warning? Please tell me what you think, and if any of you have started like this with so mild and strange vertigo. And do you get it sitting still? Keep in mind when you are reading this that I am not English, but I hope you understand.
My best,
Dagun
I saw this the minute I signed on, wow !!  I am feeling that way today, at least that is how i would describe it.

But I have had vertigo, and the room was spinning like a top, you cannot stand up, I was on the floor and couldn't get up and every time I moved I would start vomiting.and it went on for days and days....finally got better but I have been dizzy since, and that was like 9 or 10 years ago.

I did have some short lived spells of dizziness a few days before the big one came.

Does that sound like what you are experiencing?

Sorry, I sent before I finished...just didn't sign off...

meg

Hi Dagun,

The more times you post, the more your symptoms sound like they are neurological.  I hope you have called your doctor- or at least will call tomorrow.  They need to put this into your file.  

Tammy
Hi Meg, thank you for your response. I have been so lucky not getting this kind of bad vertigo, so I was just wondering if you also get this mild one. So it seems like you are regonizing this also. Thank you, nice to know I am not grazy :).
My best,
Dagun
Hi Tammy,
Because of my bad English, I am not sure what you mean. Is MS not a part of neurological? If not can you explain to me the reason why you would think that? Because I have had EMG negative and so many things excluded.
So I seem to be stranded in limboland forever, not liking that. I was exacly thinking that now I was getting more MS like symptoms? Please tell me what you know. My doctor does not yet know of this new symptom but I will tell him soon. I am waiting for him to call, because he was so lost over all of my rather mild all around symptoms. So he was going to look over my history, MRI and think, he said! So I am waiting and always waiting :).  
Thank you so much,
Dagun