Sudden Eye Pain and Movement
Hey, last night, I was watching TV< I started having sudden sharp pain, and eye movement pain, along with increase infloters, than with headaches. I thought i was normal, so I went to sleep got  up today, I even feel more pain, I am going to my optho doc, see what she says,

Do you think this is onset of MS ?

Ben
It could be from many things sinuses---to optical neuritis.Its good that you called the optho just to be on the safe side.

Keep us posted
I saw my optho and she said everything loooks fine and says it may be from headaches or something, but nothing with the eyes.

If you have MS, does it show some sort of the problem when checked by the optho ?

Ben
Hi,  I would like to know why the first thought you had when you had eye pain was MS?  Have you had other symptoms?

To answer your last question, if this is optic neuritis (which may or may not be a presentation of MS) only 50% can be seen on an exam by the ophthalmologist.  It depends on where the inflammation to the optic nerve is.  If it is further back away from the eye, the dilated eye exam can be normal.

What has made you suspect MS?

Quix, MD
I suspect MS, because, I had eye pain, plus, I have stiff neck, I am having hard time recalling words. I seem to forget stuff. My memory has went down, in addition, I am having headaches.

For last 4 or so weeks I have been having stiff neck, and back aches and pain.

Than eye pain started...

Ben
Okay, you need to request an MRI of your brain with and without contrast.  Also, if the MRI does not show any lesions, you need a test called a Visual Evoked Potential to see if there is any damage to the optic nerve.

Welcome to the forum, Quix
How come my doctors did not recommend the test, when I told him about stiff neck, and eye pain and all that ?

Quixotic 1 - p.s. I know this sounds dum, but all these pain and abnormal blood value of MPV and Liver test were off, right after my exposure at a massage parlor, I had a hand job.. 2 weeks later got sick, 13 weeks later, I am having such symptoms, that I never had.

Anyways, should I go to my doc and ask him for MRI or should I let him do his job and see if he does ?

Ben