Tendonitis
I have started having problems with my left side. From my shoulder down to my elbow and on to my wrist. Movement hurts and I gasp if I move my arm the wrong way or use it for much. I also get a sharp pain in my arm between my shoulder and my elbow. My husband thinks its tendonitis...but with all my other things, I don't know, does this sound familiar to anyone?
Sure does.  I've had cortizone shots and been to physical therapy.  The physical therapist told me tendonitis and then posture. The thing is though is that it comes and goes - it's not constant.

I had surgury for tendonitis in my wrist several years ago and the pain was very different, so I don't think that's what is happening in my shoulder, but what do I know???

Sorry I don't have an answer, but that is my experience.
Sounds like spasticity to me!
Bambi, are you diagnosed with MS?  If you aren't, then it's quite possible you've just strained a muscle on that side.  If you are, then you're possibly experiencing some spasticity.  It usually feels like a strained or very sore muscle.  

Right now I'm having a lot of trouble with my right elbow - feels like tennis elbow.  My back is also giving me trouble.  The pain is such that I do gasp if I use it the wrong way.
I have the Exact same thing going on. I was recently diagnosed with Fibro, but seriously don't think I have it. I don't have the "11 pressure points". Which is weird, since they dx'd me, right? EBV, high ANA, etc. Not Lupus. Not RA. Now I'm reading about MS symptoms.

Late last year I woke up itching. Like Crazy! I developed dermographia, but in the 3 weeks that I had the extreme entire-body itching, no Dr could find a reason. No allergies, no skin disorder. NO treatment helped. Until I treated my  H Pylori--which can cause itching. But now I still itch from time to time--nothing like the madness of before (which took me to Urgent Care four times, ER once, and finally put on Valium to decrease the anxiety.)

In any case, I found these exact symptoms of itching, and now my exact symptoms of this arm pain, here in the MS forum. :( My doc think I'm a hypochondriac. She's gonna go through the ceiling when I see her in a week if I mention MS. :(

Thanks for letting me vent...