The warm gushing feeling
I love posting my weird symptoms and getting feedback!

This is one that I haven't been willing to ask my doctors.

Both at the time of my back injury and with my recent ankle injury I had very intense warm gushing sensation towards the point of the injury.  I remember with my back that while lying on the floor I did wonder if I had severed an artery or wet my pants.  Even though I could barely move I kept trying to feel the carpet because I felt something was leaking out of my body.   I suspect it is just endorphines are something however the intensity is like water going over Niagra Falls.  

Anyone else experience something similar?
I have had this happen to me once in awhile...and heard others talk about it too... I now use Poise pads when I go out incase I need them...I don't know it just helps me feel more confident about having an accident...if you know what I mean..

take care
wobbly
undx
Hi Jules,

I have no dx, and if I did, I don't think it'd be MS, but I can relate to lots of odd sensory symptoms!

I don't think I've had gushing, but here's a nice weird one that is along the same lines:   some days when I walk, with each step it feels like ice water is going through the veins in my legs.

I've read others say they feel like water is running down the outside of their legs, and like Wobster says, that can be really unsettling as it can feel like an out of control body function.

Hope you have a less weird day today!
Hey there...I am pretty sure what you are experiencing is what is called Paresthesia's and they can be very disconcerting for sure!  There is an article on them in the Health Pages called "Paresthesias - Things that go Buzz in the Night" and you really should have a look at it and see if what it says is comparable to what you experienced.  Hope this helps some!

Lots of Hugs,
Rena
Just yesterday, I begin having this warm feeling, like water, on the inside of my left knee. So,this is yet another symptom of MS? Why does this happen and will it go away?