Today 3T mri brain w/wo contrast
well today is the day, they called yesterday to go over my appointment for today,  it will be done on the 3T and I was hoping that my doc would of ordered a c-spine also but NO,,,

So for today it is the brain. and we will see if there are any changes.  

I'm glad it will be done on the 3T with what I've read Quix saying about it,  Makes me feel better to know it will be through.

Love to you all
Ray
Hi Sweetie, I hope you had a good mini vacation....  How are you feeling?  I am thinking of you today, Sweetie.  Let us know how it goes, ok?  When is your followup with your Dr?

Love Ya,

Ada
What a way to end a vaca!  Hope your feeling bushed so you'll be able to lie still for this...ha/ha...

Soooo very glad this is lined up for you.  Hope that 3T date is good to you today and shows everything that needs to be seen!

I wish he would of ordered the spine too durrnit!!!!!

Be well,
SL

Will be thinking of you. Good luck! I agree that I wish the doc had ordered spine too - while they're in the neighborhood anyway, lol!

Penn
I hope you had a good mini-vacation.

You have been in my thoughts and prayers that you get some answers and I will think about you today as you are going through your MRI.

Good luck and please keep us updated!!
Take care, Pat :)

Even if the MRI of the brain comes out normal, I would still insist on an MRI of the entire spine with and without contrast.  I think it's your right as a patient, to want a thorough examination of the entire central nervous system.  It's your body and it can provide total evulation for the doctor's consideration.

Please let us know how everything went.  

Big Hugs and thoughts coming your way,
Heather
Thank you all

it went well,,, its over,, and i'm glad

this one didn't seem as long as the one 3 months ago.
It will be good to know if the lesions I have are getting bigger or If I have more.  
I'm grateful it was done on a 3T.

My numbness and tingling and leg weakness is getting worse.  Yesterday I kept feeling water dripping on my ankle and foot.  I've heard of this before but never really experienced it.. I was with my mother and kept grabbing my ankle while in the car.  she asked me what i was doing.. when I told her she laughed and said maybe we need to see a psychiatrist??? lol,,, well it was funny at the time.

Thank you for all who have been here for me . I'm telling ya it means alot

RAy
Yeah, it's a little weird!  I get the cold water thing on my right thigh.  Yesterday, I felt a new cold spot on my stomach, and thought it was the MS - nope, I had actually dripped water on myself!
Your funny. lol

Thats what I kept thinking thats why i kept grabbing my leg and feeling for water. lololol

but NO no water for me....

yea its weired. but so are all my other symptoms.  

thank you Jen

Ray
The brain is a very strange place!  Even without MS...  
How right you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!lololololololololol

If I hadn't of read it somewhere here on this sight. I would of really been freaked out!!!!!!!! lolol

I'm still waiting for the results on My MRI,,  i'm curious to see if there are more lesions or if the ones I have got larger.  It's hard to wait.  dont you agree??

My mother has sjorenes sp? and my aunt also has a autoimmune disease.  Not sure of the name.  But at first I have to tell you I was scared when my neurologist said she was looking for MS on my mri.. but after talking here and learning about ms and also all the nice, compassionate people here it has lessened my fears and I know that no matter what i'll be ok.

Thank's again Jen
Ray
I'm going for my second brain MRI on the 17th; the first one showed a lot of little lesions.  I didn't have contrast the first time, but will have this time.

I'm already really curious to see if there are any changes since the MRI in February that changed my outlook on life.  I'll take a copy with me when I leave, and I'm requesting that the neuro-radiologist that read my first brain MRI read this one, so I may have to wait a little longer to get the report.  

It is VERY hard to wait!

You're so right though, that finding this forum with all the awesome people makes it all a little easier to take.  We're all waiting together, and care about each other's results.  Tons of love floating around here!

Take care,

Kathy
Glad you got through it okay. I had brain/cervical and thoracic, without and with contrast, so I was in machine for a long time. It was done on April 1. I see the neuro this Monday, June 16th!!! I hope you don't have to wait that long! I got the MRI Clinic to send me a CD of the MRI's, but as lots of others say, can't make any sense out of it! LOL I'm glad you and your mom could laugh, it sounds like you have great support from her. Take it easy, I know the waiting is hard. We don't want MS, but do want a diagnosis!  ((((((((((((hugs))))))) and prayers.

Maggie