Unilateral Weakness, Right arm/shoulder.
I'm experiencing unilateral weakness on my right side. It's isolated to right arm, shoulder, and upper back. It is even noticable on decline bench and wide grip pull ups. there is a lack of grip strentgh as well. If I suppinate my wrist, like drinking water from your hand, its hard to get my hand up to my mouth. It is almost like I've never used the muscles before. It happened before to my left side but I recovered pretty quickly with no lingering effects, however, this time, on my right side, it first happened in the beginning of october, then due to work I havent been able to train. Now it's like I never used the muscle. My health insurance has been dropped at work so I want to see if it can be dealt with without a doctor before I put out that kind of money. There is visibally noticeable muscle atrophy which is more prominent in the lateral/anterior delt and bicep than in the tricep. Left arm measures 18.4 inches and right arm measures 15.3 inches. My right arm used to be the larger one.
My goodness, why has your health insurance been dropped?  

There's no way to figure out the cause of the weakness unless you see a doctor.  It does sound significant enough to see one.  However, you could try to see if you can get rid of the symptom by taking an over-the-counter anti-inflammatory with food.  Perhaps inflammation is creating this problem . . .