Unsure MS
Please, can someone help me out? I am 28, and a few years back I had a headache for a week then became dizzy for a week or so, and finally got scared when I felt numbness in my right leg hand and part of my face. It took awhile but I finally got to see a neurologist. He thought it was B12 deficiency. But when sysptoms continued even after my b12 became under control, he started to look at MS. My brain had a legion, but other test showed nothing. Soon I got dropped from the program I was on. For a bit I was fine, but now I am having stomach issues, weakness, muscle spasms, and many more issues. I wouldn't be so worried but I don't know what to expect. I already have done so much to try to get answers but without insurance it's hard. My husband is always worried about me. Does it sound like MS? If so what should I expect and where can I turn for help to get a diagonis?

This discussion is related to Is this MS?.
What kind of stomach issues are you having?

Weakness, numbness and muscle spasms are indicative of a possible neurological problem, but without insurance it's a bit difficult right now.  Fortunately with the ACA, the uninsured will be covered, but it'll be 2014 before that kicks in.

With MS, there are drugs you can take to slow down progression, but so far there's no cure.  The best thing you can do for yourself is not to do too much.  Try to stay rested and unstressed.  It sounds like you already know more about getting care without insurance than I do - maybe somebody will have an idea!
I have constipation and feel like I need to go per all the time. As for getting help it's difficult because MRIs and lumber punctures aren't cheap and most programs try there hardest not to pay those test.