Vibration feelings since my MS diagnosis
I was diagnosed with MS about 10 months ago after having blurred vision followed by numbness and tingling on left side of body.   MRI  showed several lesions and spinal tap confirmed MS.   Since getting this diagnosis, there have been several different times where I have experienced a feeling you would get if you had your cell phone on vibration mode and in your front pants pocket.  The first time it happened, I actually thought it was my cell phone, but I didn't even have it on my person.   It was so weird.   The second time it happened, it actually felt like the chair I was sitting in was on a mild vibrate setting, but it was my office chair at work.   My neurologist says it is not MS related.  I was just wondering if anyone else with MS has every experienced anything like this? Or, maybe it's just my imagination playing tricks on me.....      
There are plenty of people here who feel that phantom cell phone vibration - and from what we know, vibrations are definitely a symptom of the MS.  Are you seeing a general neurologist instead of a neurologist who specializes in MS?  I ask because there is a big difference in knowledge about this disease between the two.

I'm sorry you join us here because you have MS but I'm glad you found us.  I hope you'll stick around and share more of your story.

be well,
Lulu
I get that feeling all the time. I'll have it on my upper left thigh. Or I get it on the bottom of my feet.  It's like I'm standing on a cellphone that's set to vibrate.  I think it's definitely related to my MS.

-Kelly
Hello.

I have that feeling in the base of my feet all the time.  My symptoms presented pretty much like yours except my numbness had spread upwards.  Afterwards I experienced numbness, then vibration - feels like the floor is vibrating all the time.  My neurologist stated it was normal for MS and started me on Gabapentin - I still have the vibration feeling though every now and then my foot burns or hurts a bit as well.
Wow!  I am glad to know that I'm not just imagining this sensation then.   I'm very sorry however to hear that others have indeed experienced this sensation due to having MS.      Lulu, thank you very much for the warm welcome and I do plan on sticking around.   I feel so alone sometimes with this disease.  My family and friends are very supportive, but it's so nice to share and get feedback from others who unfortunately only know to well what having MS does to us.   In answer to your question I am seeing a general neurologist.   I know I need to find one that specializes in MS, but I can't seem to get myself motivated to do the research and then make the appointment as well as have my records and test results transferred.  
I wish each of you the very best, thanks for your responses.
Even though this is from 2012, I am glad I found this post. I was diagnosed with MS only 3 months ago and have that numbness and burning pain in my feet, both legs and abdomen. But for the last few days I have that vibrating sensation in my spine and/or lower abdomen. It's been nonstop for 3 days! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one and I'm not going crazy!
Hi SM - Welcome to the group.

If you are only 3 months from you diagnosis, it is possible that you are still in a relapse. Often it is during a relapse that we seek answers/diagnoses.

As the relapse subsides some or all of these sensations may fade. Some may not. Once you know what your baseline, or new normal, is you will be in a better position to know what symptoms may be around for good. There are ways to treat individual symptoms, in addition to treating the MS.

Kyle