Vision problems etc...
I am not dx'd, and as far as I am aware, all my problems are anxiety based, but I have been wondering lately if they truly are.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone else get these episodes where their vision gets kind of fuzzy and out of focus, they get a nauseous, unable to breathe feeling, and are unable to look straight at or focus on something?

I get these nearly everyday, usually around the same times, but at different times too. I usually wake up in the morning feeling sick like this and usually around early to mid afternoon I get this too.

Does anyone know what I am talking about or experience the same things?
Hey there, it doesn't sound quite right for the visual issues connected to MS or those we've often talked about on the forum but it makes me think of when my son was experiencing something very very similar and it was put down to anxiety attacks. Though it actually turned out to be an adverse reaction to his anxiety medication. Once he stopped taking it, he's never experienced anything like it again, so i have to ask if the timing can be put down to anything specific eg before or after food, before or after a headache, before or after medication etc. I'd just think about it for a while and see if anything crops up.

Cheers.............JJ  
Hi MP -

I agree with JJ, that your vision problems are not typical of MS. Then again, very little about MS is typical :-)

I have double vision every morning for about 2-3 minutes. Like your issue, it happens at the same time every day. Your vision issue may or may not be related to the nausea, which may or may not be related to your breathing difficulty. The only way to find out is to see your doctor. Have you?

Kyle