Multiple Sclerosis Community
WAH-WAH-WAH!!
About This Community:

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

WAH-WAH-WAH!!

I just need a moment to whine and sulk! I'm in a relapse and I did a 3 day IVSM and 8 day taper and my symptoms are not better. If anything things have been getting worse. I'm like a human pinball on a tilt-a-whirl. I've started having painful esophogeal spasms (dysphagia?) and woke up this morning with what feels like a stake in each eye and the middle of my brain. I thought using the steroids would help settle things down but not happening!

The only saving grace is I have my follow up with my neuro tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some additional help but I'm just tired of the icks! I want to wake up and have a day of no problems (wishful thinking I know lol).

Thanks for letting me moan and whine for a second!!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I  do hope you feel better in the near future and your neuro app. goes well.
Blank
738075 tn?1330579444
Hey, I've got some cheese for that whine!  I'm sorry you're feeling so cruddy.  Even though you've gone through IVSM and a taper, give it more time.  It continues to do it's work, even when you're done taking it.  IVSM doesn't always stop a flare in it's tracks, but it does help keep the intensity and duration to a duller roar.

Hang in there - I hope you feel better soon!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources