Waiting for MRI results
I feel like I am going insane! I got my MRI on Friday of my spine, and I have some copies of the MRI. I feel like every discoloration on the MRI means something is wrong. So for now I am sitting here trying to forgot about the MRI and not worry about it till I get the results from the neurologist.
Reading an mri is next to impossible for us until the experts tell us what we are looking at.  If you want to understand MS brain MRI's more, check out the link in our health page on WWW resources.  The site is from the Netherlands and very thorough.  its listed under "MRI".  

Try to put the films away and go enjoy this day.

My best, Lulu
The whole forum will tell you that I strongly discourage trying to read your own MRI.  I don't read mine, nor will I look at other peoples.

The neuroradiologists and the neurologist spend years study neuroanatomy and MRIs to be able to read them.  So unless you really know where all the big vessels are, and the how different structures look, and you can scroll through each white area to ensure that it is not really just a part of another structure that is supposed to be bright, then you should not be studying the MRI and making yourself crazy.

I also acknowledge the undeniable impulse to look at them.  It is only human.  Just don't really try to figure out whether something is really a lesion or not.

A word from the experienced,

Quix, MD